We provide a wide spectrum of HR services centred around the needs of middle to senior level executives and companies.
Actively seeks out talent and:
- Increases opportunities and accuracy by sourcing from a wider talent pool.
- Locates Senior management when openly advertising is not feasible.
- Locates Specialists, domain experts and "technically rare" positions. To match employers with the best candidate, we use a variety of tools (networking, data mining etc.) to actively locate talent pools and cull the best people from them.
We consider both the traditional demographic variables and the more modern psychographic variables that can accurately match an executive to a new work situation.
Sometimes, this involves sourcing globally for the talent to be placed locally, in Singapore. As some individuals are better suited in their home environments, we also employ a variety of psychometric tools to assess prospective employees and their accompanying families before relocating them.
For foreign employees, we go one step further as we help to acculturate their whole relocated family so that they adjust well in the new environment.
We adopt a tiered rate for executive placements.
For details, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HR Consultancy & Outsourcing
With our strength in project management, we offer strategic planning and guidance for Singapore-based SMEs, with staff strengths ranging from 5 employees to 200 employees.
- Strategic realignment - Rebalancing, retraining and redeployment of staff
- Out placement - Headcount reduction, career counselling and facilitating opportunities for affected employees
- Organisational Development - Transitioning from a top down or hieratical model to a total quality management (TQM) model that effectively taps on senior employee expertise to drive business development.
- Business Process re-engineering - Developing and realigning business practices, fostering innovation Our consultancy rates vary according to the staffing size of your company. Write to us at email@example.com for more information.
Our consultants will assess and analyse business processes and then provide recommendations, based on fair employment and best practices guidelines, for the specific needs and business goals of the company.
This may include:
Project Management & Training
We assist SMEs to grow their businesses by providing them with experienced and specialised manpower. Our project managers are engaged on a fixed-term basis, to see clients through the entire project management cycle, from planning to review. Once the project is closed out, we can also help place an operations manager to take over the day to day managing of the new venture.
In addition to managing projects directly, we assist businesses in the set-up of their own project management office. This includes training for staff, development of procedures and processes reflecting project management best practices, and the setup of a document and knowledge management system to support project tracking and evaluation.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Our consultants include professional librarians and experienced researchers. We offer customised ad hoc research services to SMEs and startups, at flexible prices according to the nature of your research and your business needs.
- Designing and conducting surveys
- Conducting employment studies
- Conducting business and market research, based upon secondary resources
- Researching and matching clients with sources of grants, funding and subsidies for Singapore SMEs
- Providing regular environmental scanning of trends and forecasts
Our services include:
Employment Pass Applications
All companies are required to obtain an Employment pass for each foreign executive before they can start work in Singapore. To get their employees into Singapore, there must also first be In-Principle Approval (IPA).
- New Applications - From S$900.
- Renewal Applications - From S$400.
- Pre-Employment Medical Screening - From S$75 Write to us at email@example.com to schedule a free company eligibility assessment.
We use our HR expertise and knowledge of employment policy to streamline the process of pass application, on the behalf of the employer. This allows us to obtain the IPA letter and the pass in a short time.
Our service fees for employee Employment Passes are:
The Ministry of Manpower (MOM) is the regulatory body that issues all passes and regulates employment processes in Singapore. They authorize and permit only Singapore registered executive recruiters and employment agencies with certified personnel and good standing, to apply for passes on behalf of employers.
- Activities and/or products of the company
- Duties to be performed by the employee
- Resume or CV stating educational and employment history
- Passport-sized photograph (additional criteria will be provided for image files)
- Certified copies of documents (Passport-personal particulars pages, Previous employment testimonials* & Educational certificates*)
The Employment Pass, also called E-Pass or EP, is a work visa specifically for foreign professionals employed in managerial, executive or specialised jobs, in a locally incorporated Singapore Company.
Employers wanting to hire foreign professionals under the E-Pass category can do so without being constrained by a quota limitation or be subject to incurring monthly fees.
For overseas based companies without a registered office in Singapore, they can use as a sponsor, another Singapore registered company to act on their behalf.
There are 3 types of E-Passes:
Q1 Criteria: Employee earns a fixed monthly salary upwards of S$3000 and has recognised tertiary qualifications (e.g. Degree).
Applies to: Young professionals with at least 2 years of prior work experience, fresh graduates with at least an Honours or Masters degree.
P2 Criteria: Employee earns a fixed monthly salary upwards of S$4500 and has recognised tertiary qualifications (e.g. Degree).
Applies to: Mid career professionals with at least 5 years of prior work experience.
P1 Criteria: Employee earns a fixed monthly salary upwards of S$8000 and has recognised tertiary qualifications (e.g. Degree).
Applies to: Senior professionals with at least 8 years of prior work experience.
A pass is valid is for up to two years (first-time application).
Pass renewals are valid up to three years.
MOM in granting E-Passes favours occupations that are high in demand in Singapore. When a pass is applied for that matches those occupations, there is a higher chance of getting the pass approved.
The Strategic and Skills-in-Demand List for 2012 (available upon request) reflects jobs that are expected to be high in demand in Singapore over the next few years. This industry compiled list reflects occupations that are important to supporting the growth of key economic sectors in Singapore.
E-Pass - Documents Required for IPA letter
1. Provided by the employer
A completed and signed authorisation/ proxy form to act on the company's behalf Tenancy agreement of the place of business operations in Singapore Business profile of the Singapore Company (Paid-up Capital Minimum S$50,000, Furnish Bank Proof of S$50,000)Detailed description of:
2. Provided by the employee
NOTE: * Any document that is not in English must be translated into English by the document issuing authority or through the use an official translation service.E-pass Processing
The turn around time for new electronic applications varies from one to five weeks before the In-Principle Approval (IPA) letter is granted/ issued. After arrival in Singapore, a pre-employment medical screening may be required before the E-pass is issued.
E-Pass - Rejection / Appeals
In the event that an application is rejected, we shall lodge an inquiry with the MOM. Rejections due to missing or incomplete documentation can be appealed, once. Other rejections will be treated on a case-by-case basis and may be appealed.
In submitting an appeal, new documents may be required from the company/ employee. Past submission, MOM requires a minimum of three weeks to review the appeal. An application cannot be appealed more than once. We do not charge an additional fee in lodging the appeal with MOM.
E-Pass - Renewal Notification
MOM will send an Employment Pass Renewal Form to the employer two months before an E-Pass expires. The renewal application must be made at least 4 weeks prior to the expiration of E-Pass. Upon approval, the employer will receive a letter of notification and the new pass will be ready for pick up at MOM.
Payment, Terms & Conditions of Service
For each E-Pass application, we collect our fee at stages of the application. We also collect in advance, the prevailing fees due to all government bodies and 3rd parties.
1. Company eligibility assessment
- Fee: WAIVED
2. Service Agreement & MOM authorization signed
- Fee (up to $500); MOM & ICA fees (varies)
3. In-principle Approval of E-Pass by MOM
- Fee (up to $500)
4. Appealing MOM's rejection of E-pass
- Fee: WAIVED (most cases). If MOM rejects the application after an appeal, the subsequent service fee is WAIVED.
- $1000: NEW E-Pass
- $1000: RENEWAL E-Pass
- $500: NEW E-Pass (for Executive Recruitment clients)
- $900: NEW E-Pass (for 5 or more concurrent applications)
- $400: RENEWAL E-Pass (for Executive Recruitment clients)
- $500: RENEWAL E-Pass (for E-Pass clients/Previous E-Pass applied by us)
Note: All pricing is in S$, unless otherwise indicated.
Both the standard and discounted rates exclude external agency and Government fees and taxes (approx. $170) that are payable to MOM, ICA etc. via electronic transfer and are collected in full before each application can be made.
Pre-employment medical screening packages (inclusive of chest x-ray) available from $75. Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a free company eligibility assessment.