"I need a new job. Just tell me what I should do!"
When frustration sets in, this becomes a familiar statement. However, is it realistic to expect that another person can know what you want to do?
We offer a personalised service designed to help working professionals who are at a particular career crisis point, gain better clarity on their job and career goals.
We facilitate a process using methodologies from developmental and social psychology, coupled with cognitive restructuring to help individuals gain awareness and be able to chart their own career path.
- In this 1st phase, we direct the individual to examine their motives, likes and dislikes as well as experiences.
- A 3-hr session is allocated for this phase.
- With some individuals, ideas flow easily while others take some coaxing before they allow their ideas to flow. An extension session (on another day) may be prescribed with the individual’s agreement at the conclusion of the session if they require more time with ideation.
Analysis & Goal Setting Phase
- In the 2nd phase, we perform a thematic analysis on expressed thoughts and ideas, to highlight the way a person leans – both where they are leaning towards as well as away from, and help them narrow down a goal that is clear to them.
- A 1-hr session is allocated for this phase.
- This occurs roughly 3 days to a week after the exploration phase as individuals need time to reflect.
Progress Monitoring Phase
- In the 3rd phase, we contact the individual after a month and track their progress over six months.
- Individuals are also free to contact us after this period.
Awareness is a unique and very powerful deliverable:
What the individual gets out of the process depends on what they are willing to put into it. The more detail that is provided, the better the overall picture, which leads to improved clarity for the individual.
The initial consultation is free.
An affordable price is charged for the 3-step process - S$300 or S$420.
- Conditions are explained in Career FAQs.
To book the initial consultation, Contact Us.
We also facilitate a Career Management workshop for small groups. Write to our corporate services at email@example.com.